Who we are
Proactive Rehabilitation & Wellness, LLC
2103 Reedale Avenue, Augusta, GA 30906
Our website address is: https://dfc-staging.org.
Last Revised August 31st, 2020
That include standard contractual clauses
Thank you for being part of the community at Proactive Rehabilitation & Wellness, LLC (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at https://dfc-staging.org/contact/
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
What information do we collect?
How do we use your information?
Will your information be shared with anyone?
How long do we keep your information?
Do we collect information from minors?
What are your privacy rights?
Controls for do-not-track features
Do California residents have specific privacy rights?
Do we make updates to this policy?
How can you contact us about this policy?
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, contact information, medical/clinical license number(s) (if applicable), passwords and security data, and payment information.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering at the Services, expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our Services, and/or when participating in activities on the Site/Services or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and our Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you will use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
- Name and Contact Data:We may collect your first name, last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and similar contact information.
- Credentials: We collect passwords, usernames, password hints, and similar information used for authentication and account access. If you are licensed medical/social services professional taking one of our courses for continuing education credits (CEUs), we also collect your license number(s) and state of licensure for certification requirements.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
How long we retain your data:If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Embedded content from other websites: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short:We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Services for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and login process. If you choose to link your account with us to a third-party account *(such as a Google, Facebook), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and login process for the performance of the contract.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications.We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?” below)
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service, and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and/or policies.
- To fulfill and manage your orders.We may use your information to fulfill and manger your orders, payments, returns, and/or exchanges made through the Services.
- To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our Services that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and testimonial. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, please contact us at https://dfc-staging.org/contact/, and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
- To deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- To request feedback.We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
- To protect our Services.We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enable user-to-user communications.We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications between each user account.
- To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and Contractual.
- To respond to legal requests and to prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal requests, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- For other Business Purposes.We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: We only share your personal information with your consent, to comply with applicable laws, to provide you with Services, to protect our rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests.We may process your information when it is reasonably necessary to achieve legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract. Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your information to fulfill the terms of the contract.
- Legal Obligations.We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests.We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and legal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your information in the following situations:
- Vendors, Consultants, and Other Third-Party Service Providers.We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Services, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Services over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers.We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Business Partners.We may share your information with our business partners to share certain products, services, or promotions.
4. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We will keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy, unless a longer retention is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting, or other legal requirements). No purpose in this policy will require us keeping personal information for longer than 6 years past the termination of the user’s account.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
5. DO WE COLLECT DATA FROM MINORS?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under the age of 18.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 18 years of age. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under the age of 18, please contact us at https://dfc-staging.org/contact/
6. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time. You may also request your own personal information & treatment records at any time.
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your data, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/item-detail.cfm?item_id=612080
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
- Log into your account settings and update your user account
- Contact using the contact information provided
Opting out of email marketing.You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us or using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list — however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. To otherwise opt-out, you may:
- Note your preferences when you register an account with the Site
- Access your account settings and update your preferences
- Click the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email
7. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
8. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE ANY SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short:Yes. If you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing using the contact information provided below.
9. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
In Short: Yes. We will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
10. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
In Short: You may contact us through our website at https://pro-active.com/contact/ or at our office: 706-814-6887 or via mail: 2103 Reedale Ave. Augusta, GA 30906
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may contact us at https://dfc-staging.org/contact/
Contact our office directly: 706-814-6887 or via mail: 2103 Reedale Ave. Augusta, GA 30906